Volume 2, Issue 1, September 2017
- Taking the Models back to Music Practice: Evaluating Generative Transcription Models built using Deep Learning. Bob L. Sturm and Oden Ben-Tal.
- Evaluating an improvising computer-implementation as a partial creativity in a music performance system. René Mogensen
- Evolving Instrument Based on Symbiont-Host Metaphor: a Commensal Computation. Jonas Abernot, Guillaume Beslon, Simon Hickinbotham, Sergio Peignier, and Christophe Rigotti.
- Locating Emergent Creativity with Similarity Metrics. Christopher Wm. White.
- Limitations from Assumptions in Generative Music Evaluation. Róisín Loughran and Michael O’Neill.